1. Choose a pumpkin with a shape you like and long interesting stem. Clean & dry the pumpkin.
2. Using a bottle of white dimensional paint, apply a generous amount of paint to the raised ridges of the stem and some of the line extending down from the stem. Paint the lines on the pumpkin at varying lengths. Work fairly quickly so you can complete all painting before any of it dries.
3. Draw as many snowflakes as you wish. To make a snowflake, first draw an X-shape.
4. Add a third line horizontally across the center of the X to make a 6-sided snowflake. Begin all snowflakes this way, then add dots and smaller lines, or whatever you wish to make the flakes look different. After painting snowflakes, add random white dots between the snowflakes.
5. While the paint is wet, sprinkle white glitter over the painted areas. Let the pain dry. Brush off excess glitter.
Tip submitted by:
Betty Spence, IRN
reSort reDecorate, Boyne City, MI